The concept of me is “a shoe brand that makes my everyday life shine.
Me is a brand of women’s shoes that debuted in the spring of 2020.
While incorporating trends, the brand offers designs and comfort that can be used daily, and is particular about being made in Japan.
I received a pair of their new velour ballet shoes and an eco-bag for this fall/winter campaign, so here’s my review.
I chose a gray color that would be easy to match. Here are my impressions of the shoes.
- They’re 3E wide, so they’re comfortable!
- The upper without any core material is soft and comfortable!
- The elastic at the top of the shoe fits my foot perfectly!
- It’s a great way to make sure you don’t get tired after 5,000 steps!
- The gray color is cute and easy to match, just as I had planned!
The gray color is cute and easy to match as I had planned.
I’m 24.5 cm in my usual size, but the 24.5 cm will come off….
The elastic at the opening of the shoe pulls on the heel part, which pushes my foot forward and causes it to come off. So I went down a size to 24cm and they were fine.
By the way, you don’t need to have a store nearby to try them on.
The company’s website offers free round-trip shipping for any number of exchanges. Seriously! EC (or rather mail order) shipping is an issue for any company. Shipping costs are a problem for any e-commerce (or mail order) company, and it’s always a headache to deal with shipping costs that go up every year, but this is amazing!
The expression of velour changes with the reflection of light. They are soft, deep, and have a beautiful luster. It’s the perfect pair to wear now. Also, the box is cute!
Low Heel Ballerina
item number: 21100 $17,600 (tax included)
- me Official Online Shop
- me official Instagram account ( me_shoes_official)
- Check out HILLS AVENUE’s items on Rakuten.