The definitive version of running pumps has been decided in my mind,
When I first heard about YOSHITO, I thought that the president’s name must be Yoshito, and that it was a brand of traditional, beautiful shoes… I didn’t pay that much attention to it.
However, the other day, at the Konkon Shoe Market in Asakusa, I saw a pair of shoes that I had never seen before.
I lined up in the eye-catching line, and as soon as I put my foot into the 5,000 yen sample, I was like, “Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I was so excited.
YOSHITO impresses me with its fit from the moment I put them on! Here’s a summary of what makes them so comfortable
- The soft upper is completely comfortable and painless.
- High, rounded instep keeps your fingers from getting crushed.
- Long heel core counter holds the foot firmly in place.
- The curve of the heel fits perfectly and does not come off.
- The padded insole is comfortable and conforms to the unevenness of the sole.
- The sole with a non-slip pliable, easy to walk with a return.
It’s not easy to make a three-dimensional pump fit a three-dimensional foot, but this one did it.
Here is a video of me running in YOSHITO (long version in all directions)
Yoshito, which is just what it says it is, is a comfortable shoe.
I like to wear them with white socks for casual wear.
I would like to use it for occasions like this.
yoshito_shoessize:24.5 Special price sample ¥5,000-!